YOUR TURN TO CREATE
Guaranteed to "Wow"
- Cut red onion and radish into thin strips and marinate them in the vinegar with a little salt.
- Grease your BBQ grill and when hot, char the patties for 4-8 minutes on each side, depending on how rare a burger is preferred.
- Cut the burger buns in half and lightly toast them. Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes, wash and drain salad and then season with a dash of olive oil and freshly ground pepper.
- On the toasted bun base, arrange a few seasoned leaves, 3 slices of tomatoes and a few strips of radish and pickled red onion. Add the grilled patties and sprinkle on plenty of crumbled Boursin® Garlic & Herbs cheese.
- Finish with a few leaves of coriander and some pickled red onions, et voilà! Your Summer Boursin Burgers are ready to be devoured.
Make it your own Boursin creation, by adding or removing some ingredients!