FoodCycle “You Create, We Donate” Campaign
Terms and Conditions
- Bel UK (Bel UK Ltd, 160 London Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 2JA) will be donating to FoodCycle ((UK Registered Charity 1134423) Food Cycle, Food Exchange, New Covert Garden, Market, London SW8 5EL) on behalf of entrants (hereinafter the “Entrants”) who upload posts featuring Boursin® inspired dishes and recipes that use up leftovers and minimise food waste using #YouCreateWeDonate to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Each eligible post using #YouCreateWeDonate, and tagging in @BoursinUK and @foodcyclehq, Boursin will donate £5 to FoodCycle. Every £5 donation would deliver 3.5 meals for the vulnerable. Users may upload multiple posts, but donations will be capped at a maximum of two per social media handle/name (e.g. to a maximum value of £10)
- The donations made through the Campaign are subject to a cap of £20,000 as agreed with the Charity.
- If the maximum donation amount is not reached Bel UK will supplement the contribution to ensure a total contribution of £20,000 is donated from Bel UK Ltd to FoodCycle. Donations will only be made from posts shared from 26th September 2022 up until Saturday 31st December 2022, 23.59. Thereafter, any posts shared using #YouCreateWeDonate will not be eligible for any donation.
- Entry is free.
- By entering content to raise donations, Entrants acknowledge and give their consent to photos and videos being retained by and used in the following way:
- Marketing and PR for Boursin®, for example on the Boursin® social media channels, the Boursin® website and other sites.
- In the event that any inappropriate material is reported as a result of this fundraiser, any related images will need to be retained by indefinitely for legal reasons.
- The Bel UK Consumer Personal Data Protection Policy can be viewed here – https://www.bel-uk.co.uk/info/privacy-policy/
- Entrants must be 18+ years old to raise donations and entries must be UK only
- Any material deemed inappropriate, incomplete, incorrect or unsuitable, in sole discretion will be disqualified and will not raise a donation. Bel UK also reserve the right report any content or social media users deemed to be sharing inappropriate or unsuitable materials (see below).
- Content will not be published that allow identification of people (name, visible address, contact details) other than their person.
Inappropriate and unsuitable material includes, but is not limited to:
a) pornographic or inappropriate material,
b) material of a defamatory, insulting, slanderous, xenophobic, negationist, racist, sexist, of a hateful nature or which more broadly undermines human or animal dignity, or which denigrates third parties, natural or legal persons, and in particular BEL’s products or brands,
c) material of a discriminatory or violent nature against a person or a group of persons because of their origin, their membership or non-membership, real or assumed, of a specific ethnic group, nation, race, sexual orientation, profession, age group or religion
d) material making the apology of the crimes of voluntary attacks with the life, the integrity of the person and the sexual aggressions defined by the book II of the criminal code (rape, attack with the indecency, public insult, attack with the manners, sexual harassment…);
e) material defending terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity or crimes or offences of any kind;
f) political content or propaganda,
g) obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, or otherwise offensive Material,
h) material that is deemed dangerous or where health and safety is in question
j) car license plates, phone numbers or personal addresses
k) website or web page links,
l) any third-party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable,
m) any material that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or the law,
n) any content or performance that has been broadcast or streamed, published or televised on television or as part of a recording of a motion picture film or television programme
o) material defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights
p) material of an advertising, promotional or commercial nature for a product/brand other than those held by BEL,
q) material which does not comply with the “You Create, We Donate” theme.
By entering content to raise donations and uploading material, you confirm that the material entered is your own or that you have the written consent of the owner to publish this material.