Your Turn To Create
- Cut the squash in half and using a spoon, remove the seeds. Then cut the squash into slices and remove the skin with a knife. Have you ever seen a squash with no clothes on? It is really something. Next, dice the slices of squash and season with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper before baking them in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, put the squash cubes into a bowl. Mix the cubes and add the sour cream. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Cut the ham into thin strips. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place a few strips of ham at the bottom of a verrine glass. Using a small spoon, cover the ham with the well chilled squash puree and crumble 5g of Boursin® Cheese Garlic & Herbs on top.
- Yum! Everything is perfect with this seasonal treat-in-a-glass!
If the squash is too hard to peel, bake it with the skin on and then scrape it off with a spoon after cooking to remove it.