YOUR TURN TO CREATE
Roasted Turkey Delights
- Cut the (un-peeled) apple into slices about 1mm thick, using a mandolin slicer or very sharp knife. Place the apple slices in a bowl and cover with water and some lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Cut the roasted turkey fillet into thin slices and cut each slice into 2-3 pieces depending on their size.
- Pop the hazelnuts under the grill at a medium setting for about 5 minutes (time is indicative, and depends on the strength of the grill. Keep an eye all the time, because they burn quickly). Let them cool, and chop them coarsely with a knife. Resist the temptation to eat half of them straightaway!
- Place the apple slices onto a cutting board, and spread about a teaspoon of Boursin® Cheese Garlic & Herbs over each slice. Place a piece of turkey on top and finish off with a sprinkling of hazelnuts. Lift up the ungarnished edges of the apple slices and fasten them together with a mini clothespin/skewer.
- Enjoy and remember to keep the mini clothespins/skewers, because your guests will no doubt be asking you to make more in the future!
Make the apple slices as thin as you can – the thinner they are, the easier it will be to fold them over. Also, adding the lemon juice to the water will stop the apple slices from turning brown – but don’t leave them too long.